Friday, July 3, 2015

Makeover Madness



I FINALLY finished my #tptsellerchallenge for week 1! 
( As in my first post, things were going on at home...but I got it done now. YAY!)

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Little-Gingergarten

Click the picture to grab yours!

The Before:  I had originally made my first product in Microsoft Word.  It was very plain, but did the job.  It is for Reading Street Kindergarten Common Core Sight Words, a list of all the words that are covered in the series. 

The After:  Using clip art, borders, and fancier font, I redid my product to include a checklist to use as either a snapshot of the whole class, or for individual students.  I included a terms of use and credit page with links at the end.  

The Result:  It was a major learning curve, but it got easier after I kept noticing things that had to be changed before I uploaded it to TPT.  It may not be the fanciest, but I worked hard and am proud of all that I learned while doing it.  Can't wait to get onto another product!

****Now onto working on my Week 2 #tptsellerchallenge post!****

3 comments:

  1. Did you switch your work over to PPT? I remembering working in Word. UGH!

    Sparkling in Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! And I love it! It is SOOO much easier! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Small changes are usually the best and most effective! Enjoy your posts!

    ReplyDelete