Monday, July 13, 2015

Make Your Masterpiece

Make Your Masterpiece

I have been loving the TPT Seller Challenge, and it's given me the Ok, I know I'm late but I've been working hard on my masterpiece in between daily life.  So, here it is...
Check out my store for these and my apple clip art product!

After debating what type of teacher resource I wanted to make, I decided to make some clip art since I did put that down as one of my DARE TO DREAM points.  I love to do crafts, like sewing, drawing, and scrapbooking, when I get time.  I think the Dare to Dream has put my thought of making clip art more of a reality.  The thought of digital drawing was a little scary since I always had started off mine with pencil.  But once I got to trying, it was a lot of fun!  Lots of getting use to the different media but I'm getting the hang of it.  

So...that brings about my Masterpiece!  I had worked on the butterflies long before, but didn't have the Adobe to secure them properly.  So I ended up signing up for Adobe Cloud, since I would like to also learn more about drawing in Photoshop and Illustrator.  My daughter also seemed interested too since she likes to draw too. 

Find my Butterfly clip art and Back-to-School Supplies up on TPT! I also put up a new Apple clip art set with 40 apples...Go check it out! Click on my TPT link on the sidebar to see my clip art!

2 comments: