Sunday, July 5, 2015

July Top 10

I am joining up with The Third Grade Nest's monthly linky party!  I love the idea and am looking forward to each month's new topic!  This month the topic is:

{click link above to join}
 

I would have put Big Bang and Friends on all of them, but I thought people would want to see more variety.  Those are ALWAYS my first go to shows...especially during the weekdays when I do most of my work after the kids go to bed.  During the summer, I have more variety because I'm able to do my work here and there during the day.  Like some of the other linky participants, I "watch" mostly for background noise.  It's helpful to me to watch ones that I already saw and love, since I can stop at my favorite parts.  I also like to put on favorite movies for the same reason...usually romantic comedies!

So, those are my July top 10 shows while I work.
Do we have any common likes?  Suggestions for me to add to my watch list? 
 

5 comments:

  1. I forgot Big Bang Theory! I do have 10 shows! Thanks for the reminder!

    Jessica
    Notes From the Portable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great List! Love Sheldon, he cracks me up everytime :)

    Hailey
    The Third Grade Nest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I even officially named our guinea pig Sheldon, though everyone calls him Piggie Wiggie. LOL

      Delete
  3. WOW! What a great list! I'm making my list now!!

    ReplyDelete